TRADITIONAL BASMATI RICE
In the world of rice, Traditional Basmati Rice is believed to be of Premium Quality. This original basmati rice has the best authentic flavor & aromatic fragrance. After cooking, the length of all grains become almost double and it comes out to be non-sticky and separate from each other.
Available Rice Forms
- Traditional Sella Basmati Rice/ Parboiled Rice
- Traditional Golden Sella Basmati Rice/ Parboiled Rice
- Traditional Raw Basmati Rice/ White Rice
- Traditional Brown Basmati Rice
- Purity - 95 %
- Natural Admixture - 5 %
- Average Grain Length - 7.2 to 7.3 mm
- Moisture - 12 - 13 %
- Broken Grain - 1 - 2 %
- Damage/Discolour Grain - 1 - 2 %
- Immature Grain - 1 - 2 %
- Foreign Matter - Nil
- Packaging - Jute bag, PP bag, Non-woven bag or as per buyer’s choice.