1509 BASMATI RICE
1509 Basmati Rice variety has the longest grain, which can go up to 8.5 mm. 1509 rice is cheaper in comparison to 1121 rice variety because 1509 rice’s cultivation time is less and produces higher yield as compared to 1121 rice. Upon cooking, the grains exhibit great elongation, excellent fluffiness, are non-sticky and have a pleasant aroma.
Available Rice Forms
- 1509 Sella Basmati Rice/ Parboiled Rice
- 1509 Golden Sella Basmati Rice/ Parboiled Rice
- 1509 Steam Basmati Rice
- 1509 Raw Basmati Rice/ White Rice
- Purity - 95 %
- Natural Admixture - 5 %
- Average Grain Length - 8.30 to 8.45 mm
- Moisture - 12 - 13 %
- Broken Grain - 1 - 2 %
- Damage/Discolour Grain - 1 - 2 %
- Immature Grain - 1 - 2 %
- Foreign Matter - Nil
- Packaging - Jute bag, PP bag, Non-woven bag or as per buyer’s choice.