The Indian Basmati Rice being authentic has an exorbitant flavor and is used in preparation of varied dishes of Rice. Navratan Pulao with tantalizing aroma and a delightful taste is a delicious dish and is garnished with Almonds, Sultanas and Cashew nuts.
6 drops (1 tsp water)
4 drops (1 tsp water)
60 gms (boiled)
60 gms (diced)
2 (finely chopped)
60 gms (sliced)
Method Of Preparation
- Basmati Rice should be washed and soaked in water.
- The ghee should be heated, Onions and Garlic should be added and it should be fried till it’s done.
- Salt, whole spices, cumin seeds, green chilies, and ginger should be added and cooked.
- Basmati rice and water should be added and it should be cooked till it becomes tender.
- The cooked Basmati Rice should be divided into three equal parts.
- The green color, coriander leaves and peas should be added to the first part. It should be mixed well.
- Diced tomatoes and red color should be added to the second part and it should be mixed well.
- Fried Paneer cubes or only chopped egg white should be added to the third part.
- They should be kept in a plate by making three separate heaps. All the three should be garnished with almonds, cashew nuts and sultanas.
BACK TO RECIPES